If you don’t know what is slow cooker cooking, then the simple and one-word answer will be; it is one step cooking. Literally one needs to follow only one step while cooking in a slow cooker/ crock pot. Just put all your ingredients in the slow cooker and at the end of the day, you will get your fresh and warm food ready on the table. Not only it is easy cooking but it is super healthy also. Cooking in slow heat means it will keep all the nutrients, moistures and vitamins more secure than cooking on high heat. Even it is highly recommended for people who are trying to lose weight. So without further thinking try these super yummy 7 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes today.
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
Chicken in Cream Sauce
Cream of mushroom soup- 1 can
Cream cheese- 8 ounce
Sour cream- 1/4 cup
Skinless, boneless chicken breast- 2 (cut into inches)
- To start with the recipe, firstly you need to stir the cream items into a bowl.
- Use some Italian seasoning according to your tastes.
- Now put the chicken cubes in the mixtures and stir nicely.
- Put the whole mixtures in the slow cooker and cook for 6 hours
- Ready to serve.
Buffalo Chicken with Rice
Tomato sauce- 1/2 cup
Green onion- 3
Carrots- 1 cup (sliced)
Boneless, skinless chicken breast- 1 1/4 pounds
Chicken broth- 1/2 cup
Fat cream cheese- 4 ounces (optional)
Hot pepper sauce- 2 tbs
Salad dressing mix- 1 ounce
Blue cheese- 1/4 cup
Brown rice- 3 cups
- At first, cut the green onion and separate the green and white parts of it.
- Now take your slow cooker and add all the ingredients except the white parts of green onion and the cheese.
- Cover the lid and cook on a slow heat for 6 hours.
- Now after this time, add the cream cheese along with the green parts of the green onion.
- Cook additional 20-30 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with pre-cooked brown rice.
- Sprinkle some blue cheese if you want.
Oregano Chicken with Veggies
Crushed dried oregano- 1 tsp
Crushes dried basil- 1 tsp
Black pepper- 1/8 tsp
Salt- 1/4 Tsp
Boneless, skinless chicken breast- 8 ounces
Garlic cloves- 3
Chicken broth- 1 can
Grape tomatoes- 2 cups
Spinach- 10 ounce
Lemon peel- 1 tsp
Olive oil- 1 tbs
Parmesan cheese- 1 tbs
- Firstly, in a small bowl take the basil, parsley, oregano, pepper and salt. Make a mixture.
- Spread this mixture all the over the chicken and cover it nicely.
- Take a skillet and cook the chicken for 5-6 minutes with olive oil. Basically, cook until it turns brown.
- Now take your slow cooker and place the chicken with all the other ingredients, tomato, spinach and garlic.
- Cook on a slow heat for 4 hours.
- When the chicken is done, serve the chicken in a bowl and separate the liquid.
- Take a large bowl and transfer the tomatoes and spinach there. Add here your cooked pasta, lemon juice and lemon peel.
- Spread this mixture over the chicken.
- Serve with fresh oregano and cheese.
Chicken breast- 6 ounce
Drained whole kernel corn- 1 can
Black beans- 1 can
Salsa- 1 jar
Taco seasoning- 1 package
- This is a really easy recipe to follow. Just place all the ingredients including the seasoning in the slow cooker.
- Cook on a slow heat for 8 hours.
- Before serving shred the chicken using two forks.
Chicken broth- 32 ounce
Boneless chicken- 1 1/2 pounds
Medium tomatillos- 6 (husks removed)
Red onion- 1 ½ cup
Celery- 1 stalk
Diced green chillies- 4 ounce
Fresh cilantro- 2tbs
Ground cumin- 1 tbs
Lime juice- 1 tbs
Ground cumin- 1 tbs
Salt- 1 Tsp
Garlic cloves- 2
- Firstly, you need to chop 3 tomatillos and blend the rest of the tomatillos in a blender.
- Now take your slow cooker and place the chicken with chopped tomatillos, pepper, celery, blended tomatillos and all the other ingredients.
- Cover the lid and cook it for 7 hours in a low heat.
- When done, shred the chicken.
- Serve the warm chicken with some additional sweet peppers, sour cream, cilantro or you can serve it with tortilla chips also.
Also Read: Best Crock Pot Slow Cooker Recipes
Honey Garlic Chicken
Chicken thighs- 10 (boneless)
Honey- 3/4 cup
Vegetable oil- 1 tbs
Soya sauce- 3/4 cup
Ketchup- 3 tbs
Crushed garlic- 2 cloves
Corn-starch- 2 tbs
Water- 1/4 cup
Pineapple tidbits- 1 can
- To start this recipe, you first need to cook the chicken thighs with the vegetable oil. Just cook them until it is brown.
- Now place this slightly cooked chicken in the slow cooker with all the other ingredients, except cornstarch and water.
- Cook the chicken for 4 hours.
- In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with some water. Add this mixture with the chicken when it is done.
- Serve and enjoy.
Chicken Stew in French Style
Diced tomatoes- 1 can
Sliced carrots- 2
Chopped onions- 1
Red potato- 1 (medium)
Mushrooms- 4 cups
Ripe olives- 1 ½ cup
Green beans- 1/2 cup
Chicken broth- 1 cup
Quick cooking tapioca- 2 tbs
Dried thyme- 3/4 Tsp
Skinless chicken thighs- 8
Salt- ½ tsp
- You just need to follow a very simple recipe to enjoy this chicken stew.
- Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours.
- Mix the pasta sauce and serve with French breads.
So, these were 7 very simple yet delicious and healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes. We guess you can understand from the recipes that how easy are these to cook. Therefore, take out your slow cooker from the storage and try any of these yummy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes. You can add additional ingredients if you want with any of these Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes.